Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
· Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
· Dealing with widely-known clients
· Handling Big/ Corporate Accounts
· Female, 21 – 28 yrs old
· Graduate of any business course
· Knowledge on advertising and sales promotion techniques
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· With experience on sales and marketing
· Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
· With pleasing personality
Please pass your application letter and updated resumé to Mr. Roy Buensuceso at New Era MetalForming Industry – Sales Outlet, ECA Building, National Highway, GSC.
· Monitor all production processes
· Create workflow analysis, operational improvements, quality audits and space planning
· Develop efficient processes to maximize production
· Establish standardization of production
· Male/ Female
· Graduate of BS in Industrial Engineering
· Possess a strong knowledge in Production Planning
· Conduct surveys and feasibility studies
· Set business analysis and investment guidance
· Create strategic business plan
· Investigating business trends, competition and new regulatory policy that affects investments
· Male/ female
· Age: 21 – 28yrs old
· Graduate of any 4-year course
o (Preferably BSBA – Business Economics or any business courses)
· Understand data presented by clients
· Validate/ Make Project Estimates
· Create Project Quotations
· Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting applications to create plans, lay-outs and drawings
· Ability to visualize instructions and attention to details
· Male/ female
· Graduate of BS in Civil Engineering
· Possess advanced knowledge on CADD applications
Please pass your application letter and updated resumé to Mr. Roy Buensuceso at New Era Metal Forming Industry – Sales Outlet, ECA Building, National Highway, GSC; or call 09228440085.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Four-year college degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent experience.
At least 5 years supply chain experience or 3 years of purchasing (Commodity Buyer) experience or 1 year of purchasing management experience. Proven knowledge of order fulfillment process / customer service fundamentals.
- Have a sound working knowledge of purchasing principles including the ability to research, and analyze purchase efforts within the guidelines of good business and ethical practices.
- Strong knowledge/capability in procurement strategies and negotiation strategies and skills
- Have knowledge of laws regarding contracts, regulations, and procedures governing the related operations.
- Customer focus with emphasis on total quality service.
- Networking and leadership skills
- Planning, Organizing and Analytical skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Computer proficiency
- Must have a good inter-personal relationship.
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of the suppliers, competition, risks and market of their category of buy.
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent negotiator and demonstrates personal leadership in ethical behavior.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker/business acumen
Please send resumes and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.