(Armm, Central Mindanao, Northern Mindanao, Southern Mindanao, Western Mindanao)
The Group Sales Manager for General Trade manages a group of Corporate Distributor Specialist in delivering business objectives in an assigned geographical territory. He/She is responsible for the development, implementation & monitoring of district plans so that business targets are achieved within allocated budget. He/She is reponsible for delivering sustainable growth via execution of national or area-specific General Trade programs, Distributor management and trade development in an assigned geographical territory.
1. Volume:Plan, monitor & achieve assigned volume targets in an assigned geographical territory.
2. Budget:Manage trade spend budget in an assigned geographical territory.
3. Company Business Plan:Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate business plans for an assigned geographical territory aligned with regional and national objectives.
4. Reach:Plan, execute, monitor and achieve assigned reach, calls/day and productive calls targets, aligned with regional and national objectives.
5. Availability:Ensure consistent availability of priority SKUs in identified channels at assigned district. Achieve New Product speed of placement objectives.
6. Customer Service:Provide input in volume forecasting process in assigned district. Manage returns, B.O. and pull-out according to communication strategy & guidelines.
Categories, Channels & Shoppers
7. Category Management: Implement Category Management initiatives in assigned district.
8. Promotions:Manage implementation of national promotional activities for district. Manage results of district or customer-specific promotion initiatives to drive categories’ channels & shopper objectives.
9. Merchandising:Manage implementation of national merchandising activities for district. Manage results of district or customer-specific merchandising initiatives to drive categories’ channels & shopper objectives.
10. Market Intelligence:Inform key stakeholders of relevant trade information and activities pertaining to company &competitors.
11. Trading Terms:Implement distributor and/or customer Trading Terms for district.
12. Customer Profitability:Analyze & develop plans to manage financial viability of distributors. Utilize financial documents such as income statement & balance sheet in the analysis.
13. Business Plans & Review:Manage business planning & review process with distributors.
14. Pricing:Manage company’s trade pricing strategy and give feedback on competitors’ pricing for district.
15. Communication:Clarity in communicating company’s directives and be seen as company’s point of contact for any district concerns.
16. Performance Management:Participate in PMS (Performance Management System) process for self &Corporate Distributor Specialists.
17. People Development: Participate in initiatives to achieve goal of becoming a “Leading Edge Sales Organization”. Apply principles of “Coaching Others”.
18. Training & Development: Implement learning from training, including coaching of Corporate Distributor Specialists.
19. Tools & Technology: Utilize the full functions of available tools & technology.
B. SKILLS & ATTITUDE
· Achievement Orientation
· Analysis/Conceptual Thinking
· Leadership Management
· Organizational Commitment
· Developing People
· Judgment/Decision Making
· Results Orientation
· Group Leadership
- Graduate of Marketing, Management, Business Administration or any related course
- Preferably with MBA or equivalent
- At least 5 years or more sales experience with at lest 3 years spent in General Trade.
- With previous successes in distributor management or other trade related operations; Well- rounded knowledge of retail environment & distributorship operations
- Must have strong competencies with PC-based applications (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Must have the following skills and attitude: Achievement Orientation, Analysis/Conceptual Thinking, Leadership Management, Organizational Commitment, Developing People, Influencing, Judgement/Decision Making, REsults Orientation, Teamwork/Collaboration and Group Leadership
Repost from www.jobstreet.com.ph