Four-year college degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent experience.
At least 5 years supply chain experience or 3 years of purchasing (Commodity Buyer) experience or 1 year of purchasing management experience. Proven knowledge of order fulfillment process / customer service fundamentals.
- Have a sound working knowledge of purchasing principles including the ability to research, and analyze purchase efforts within the guidelines of good business and ethical practices.
- Strong knowledge/capability in procurement strategies and negotiation strategies and skills
- Have knowledge of laws regarding contracts, regulations, and procedures governing the related operations.
- Customer focus with emphasis on total quality service.
- Networking and leadership skills
- Planning, Organizing and Analytical skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Computer proficiency
- Must have a good inter-personal relationship.
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of the suppliers, competition, risks and market of their category of buy.
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent negotiator and demonstrates personal leadership in ethical behavior.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker/business acumen
Please send resumes and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.